Why is Supplier Diversity Crucial in Business Today?
EMBs represent almost 16% of all UK-registered businesses, yet they receive less than 1% of corporate and public sector expenditure.
This exclusion contributes to economic and social inequalities and deprives corporations of a diverse pool of talented suppliers, limiting business growth opportunities.
That’s why we believe in the importance of supplier diversity. By partnering with diverse suppliers, corporations can drive innovation, foster economic growth, and create a more prosperous and equitable economy.
Join us in creating a more diverse and inclusive business environment.
Corporate Membership Benefits
Unlock exclusive benefits as an MSDUK corporate member:
Regular Membership: £7k + VAT per year
Charter Membership: £12k + VAT per year
- Unlimited access to an online database of certified EMBs and soon to be introduced freelancer’s register
- Supplier referral service to receive recommended EMBs for your sourcing opportunities
- Request for 1-2-1 meetings with suppliers at our Business Opportunity Days
- Attend Innovation Challenge Finals to see the most innovative ideas presented at this annual pitch competition
- Receive regular introductions of niche suppliers from our corporate facing Relationship Manager
- Recommend and introduce EMBs within your supply chain to give other corporate members access to their services
- Attend over 50 virtual / hybrid / live events and workshops to meet EMBs and connect with your peers
- Deliver workshops and participate in panel discussions, sharing your organisations SD&I learnings with peers and encouraging EMBs
- Attend our annual conference (ticketed event) and awards evening, meet over 1000 entrepreneurs, procurement colleagues, and global supplier diversity leaders
- Access our monthly member’s forum and supplier diversity best practices workshops
- Progress your organisation’s supplier diversity programme by completing our annual MSDUK Supplier Diversity Benchmarking survey
- Access supplier diversity toolkits, playbooks, white papers and world class research through MSDUK Centre of Excellence online resource portal
- Utilise your dedicated Relationship manager to assist you in planning discussions, implementing an enhanced SD programme
- Relevant media coverage through press releases and case studies highlighting success stories, SD development or sponsorship
- Get recognition on your work around supplier diversity at the industry recognised MSDUK Awards
- Your go-to contact at MSDUK offering you support, training and access to best practice through induction meetings, annual reviews, EMB introductions and regular feedback sessions
- Your organisation’s Relationship Manager is your ear on the ground for SD&I best practice and updates to assist with your plan and progress
- Invest in building a strong and diverse supply chain by offering mentoring to EMBs, sponsoring flagship programmes and events, or awarding scholarships to EMBs on Executive Education programmes
- Sponsor EMB certifications to grow the network and help introduce diverse offerings
- Opportunity for your senior leaders to get elected to the MSDUK Board of Directors or lead sector-based industry working groups
- Priority to sponsor our signature events including the annual conference, business awards, opportunity days and major programmes
- Opportunity for C-Suite executives to deliver keynote and/or present at key events
- Exclusive invitation to CPO forums and leadership dinner
Search Business Database
Unlock the full potential of your supplier diversity program with access to our business database. Gain access to detailed profiles of certified Ethnic Minority Businesses. Quickly find the perfect EMBs for your contract opportunities.
Join our powerful network now to boost your supplier diversity program.
Connect with attendees from events using MSDUK’s member databases. Access contact details and information. Exclusively available to MSDUK members. Join us now to discover new business opportunities.
Want to follow up on a conversation you had at an event? The member databases will help you access contact details as well as more information about the businesses they work for. This feature is for existing MSDUK members, so join us to get access to this useful business data.
Latest Impact Report
Our aim has been to redefine supplier diversity to bring it outside the procurement function and embed it across the whole business. This report celebrates successes across our ecosystem and measures the socioeconomic impact of our interventions made to the ethnic minority communities across the UK.
Get the latest MSDUK updates delivered straight to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.