UNLOCKING INNOVATION THROUGH DIVERSITY
MSDUK BRINGS TOGETHER INNOVATIVE AND HIGH-GROWTH ETHNIC MINORITY BUSINESS (EMBs) WITH GLOBAL CORPORATIONS COMMITED TO CREATING AN INCLUSIVE AND DIVERSE SUPPLY CHAIN
OUR INTEGRATED ECOSYSTEM OF INNOVATION, KNOWLEDGE AND PROCUREMENT HUBS HELP EMBs BRING INNOVATIVE IDEAS TO MARKET, DEVELOP BUSINESS LEADERS OF THE FUTURE AND ACHIEVE SUSTAINED GROWTH THROUGH ACCESS TO CORPORATE SUPPLY CHAINS.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MSDUK
SEE OUR 2018 CONFERENCE
EVENTS CALENDAR 2019
BUILDING BUSINESS LEADERS OF THE FUTURE MODULE 1
Aston Conference Centre, Birmingham, B4 7ETRegister
MEET THE BUYER
Grange Holborn Hotel, London, WC1B 4ARRegister
DELIVERING A WINNING PITCH & LOCAL MEETUP
Barclays Eagle Lab, Albert Square, Manchester, M2 6LWRegister
BUILDING BUSINESS LEADERS OF THE FUTURE MODULE 2
CitizenM Hotel, Tower Hill, London, EC3N 4DJRegister
In the Spotlight: Syed Ahmed, CEO of Savortex shares his experience of attending the Tuck Executive Education Program
“What an amazing 3 days at MSDUK, an inclusive community to provide a platform to promote innovation through diversity. Kudos to the MSDUK team and a big shout out to the global corporates who helped make it happen, amazing family of like-minded individuals with a common goal to drive diversity globally, humbled and honoured to be part of such a fantastic community!!!.”
JOIN US TO RECEIVE THESE BENEFITS
- Make connections you need through pitching opportunities, exhibitions, referrals and tailored introductions with our global industry ecosystem.
- Access resources you need through business training programmes delivered by experts from pitch practice, investment readiness and executive education scholarships.
- Fuel business growth through regular flow of contract opportunities, 1-2-1 buyer meetings with over 500+ global corporate buyers and access to investors in our network
- Build lasting relationships with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, innovators and professionals from diverse backgrounds & know-how helping you achieve your business goals.
- Develop the best-in-class supplier diversity programmes by tapping into our global network & knowledge sessions of 500+ procurement professionals.
- Assess the progress of your organisations’ inclusion practices by using our MSDUK Supplier Diversity Benchmarking tool.
- Embrace disruption by engaging with the most promising & innovative startups in our network to future-proof your business.
- Rapidly advance your supply chain by gaining access to the most diverse network of ethnic minority owned businesses (EMBs) in UK representing over 30 industry sectors – driving diversity of ideas, products and solution.