Hello Everyone, On behalf of the Board of Directors and the MSDUK management team, I would like to extend warm festive greetings and wish you all an extremely successful and joyous 2019! I am sure you will all enjoy the Christmas break with your family and friends! 2018 was a monumental year for MSDUK- 2 […]
01. Media Centre
What can you expect by attending this workshop?
The purpose of this all day workshop is to help you, as a business leader, to feel confident when delivering a high stakes presentation to stakeholders including board members and investors. You can expect to receive feedback on your application and on the day 1-2-1 coaching.
Our Meet the Buyer event is opened to all categories!
What is the MSDUK Meet the Buyer?
This event allows buyers to hold one or more 1-2-1 meetings with our minority businesses; in addition, EMBs are also able to meet other businesses to discuss new opportunities and partnerships.
A drinks reception concludes the event providing everyone in attendance with the opportunity to network over complimentary canapes and drinks.
How are the meetings planned?
- Register for our event via Eventbrite (the registration link goes live roughly a month before the event)
- Corporates will be sent a profile of every business in attendance; according to their tender and contract needs, they will select up to 5 businesses to meet with
- EMBs supply us with an up to date profile of their business, to be submitted to corporates and to other businesses. Business can select up to 2 other businesses to meet with.
- We plan the meetings before the event according to the choice made.
What will the event consist of?
Our Meet the Buyers normally consist of the following
* Registration/ Welcome
* Meet the Buyer session
* Networking Drinks reception
This event is free for our Certified Businesses and Corporate Members.
For more information ahead of the event, please contact Mayank Shah
04. News Room
We provide access to a truly global supply chain ecosystem, enabling ethnic minority businesses to network, connect, build lasting relationships, helping grow their businesses, create jobs and wealth in their communities.
Effective functioning of our network gives everyone great opportunity to learn, observe, share information, knowledge and business intelligence tools that are critical for success of any organisation, large or small.
Access to network and knowledge empowers our stakeholders to achieve success in their endeavours. Businesses find opportunities to grow and procurement organisations introduce good practices and bring competitiveness to their supply chain.