We are delighted to announce ROLABOTIC, the disruptive advisory firm that specialise in Digital education, Finance Transformation and Robotic Process Automation, as the latest minority owned business to join the MSDUK network.
Paresh Mistry, Managing Director of ROLABOTIC says: “Having established the business with a number of listed clients, we felt the time was right to leverage the MSDUK network in order to scale our business.”
We set up ROLABOTIC to be truly independent in all client interactions – independent from vendor, outsourcer, analysts, supplier, adviser, consultant – the list goes on. We saw frustration at board and senior levels in not being able to engage an independent organisation – we believe ROLABOTIC is the answer.
Our current client engagements :
– Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Education, Strategy, Diagnose, Problem Fix and Monetise.
– Finance Transformation including Digital integration
– People Placements
At a glance:
Our early clients are:
- On the Digital Outcome & Specialists Government Framework
- USA listed Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) client as their strategic RPA adviser
- FTSE 250 client in Finance Transformation
- UK listed Food Group helping with RPA assessments
- Private equity independent software company, market and target acquisition report
For more information about ROLABOTIC, please visit their website: http://www.rolabotic.com/