The much anticipated MSDUK Conference and Awards returns for its 6th year in 2018, looking to be bigger and better at its new location in Birmingham. The conference, previously held in Central London, has moved to the cultural heart of the Midlands and will take place at the brand new and technologically advanced VOX Conference Centre from Tuesday 25th – Wednesday 26th September 2018. (Click here to add our iCalendar to your Outlook)
The move provides a more central location for businesses and corporates alike who are based in all four corners of the country and the venue will provide excellent transport links, by air, road and rail, accommodating both national and international guests.
Why come/ who is attending?
The 2 day event is a must-attend conference for Ethnic Minority Businesses (EMBs) and Corporations looking to drive inclusive procurement and connect with diverse like minded buisnessmen and women. Considered one of the biggest event in the UK championing supply chain diversity and inclusion, MSDUK 2018 Conference will attract over 700 attendees including C-Suite corporate leaders representing some of the household corporate brands, 100s of procurement professionals, global diversity & inclusion leaders, policy makers, business delegations from the US, Australia, Canada, South Africa, China and from across Europe, and 100s of innovative and successful ethnic minority businesses from across the UK.
Never attended one if our conferences? Watch our 2016 Conference & Awards video here.
What to expect this year?
- Full day Business Exhibition with breakout Meet The Buyer sessions and silent workshops by industry experts
- Knowledge Forum- a day of sharing best practice, knowledge exchange and engaging debate with innovative business leaders, senior procurement professionals and famous faces from the political and media world.
- The well received Innovation Challenge-a business competition launched last year attracting some of the cutting edge innovation from ethnic minority entrepreneurs
- The glittering Business Awards Dinner hosted by a celebrity MC, offering unlimited entertainment, mouth watering food from around the world and recognising corporations and entrepreneurs for excellence, innovation and growth!
- Welcoming our International delegates for a quintessentially British trip to Stratford Upon Avon to experience the life of William Shakespeare at the Shakespeare Centre.
- Ample opportunity to network and connect in and around the VOX Conference Centre and Resorts World, the outlet shopping hub of the West Midlands, offering various new and exciting, entertainment and treatment facilities including IMAX Cinema and Genting Casino.
|Wednesday 14th March 2018, 9am
Thursday 15th May 2018 5pm
|Registration opensBusiness Awards application/ nominations open
Business Awards application/ nominations close
For all available sponsorship packages/ questions about sponsorship including business sponsorship, please contact Raj Pattani, Business Relationship Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the official website is due to be launched in February/March