Birmingham B40 1PU
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Visit the official website for more information about the Challenge : http://bit.ly/MSDUKIC2018
The MSDUK Innovation Challenge returns in 2018 for its second year as a feature at our well attended 2018 Conference and Awards. This year the conference will be held at the technologically advanced VOX Conference Centre in Birmingham.
What is the Innovation Challenge?
MSDUK Innovation Challenge invites innovative entrepreneurs , start-ups and graduates from Ethnic Minority backgrounds that have a new, disruptive idea, product or technology to participate in this unique business competition!
If you are looking for access to markets, supply chains, investment or industry expertise, look no further!
Enter the MSDUK Innovation Challenge competition and pitch your ideas to top Fortune 500 Firms, investors and industry experts!
- Scholarships to Tuck Business School executive management program
- Access to Accenture Diverse Supplier Development Program
- 1 yr free membership of MSDUK network
What sectors does the Innovation Challenge cover?
MSDUK is looking for applicants that have innovative product or solutions in a variety of sectors including:
- Sustainability (Environment, Energy, Conservation)
- Technology (Artificial Intelligence, Augmented/ Virtual Reality/ IOT, Cyber Security)
This year’s themes are:
- Disruptive Businesses
- Sustainable Futues
- Tech for Good
How do I apply?
The Innovation Challenge is now open for applications!
There is no cost to apply for the Challenge, however, tickets will be on sale to attend the 2018 Conference and Awards in order to watch the finalists pitch live on Wednesday 26th September.
CONFERENCE WEBSITE/TICKETS: http://bit.ly/MSDUK2018Conf
Am I eligible for the Innovation Challenge?
1) The Challenge is open to people of BAME (Black, Asian, and minority ethnic) origin who are permanent UK residents or UK citizens
2) Applicants must be over 18 years old to apply.
For more eligibility and criteria, please contact Ervin Picari.
What happened at the first MSDUK Innovation Challenge in 2017?
I want more information on the Innovation Challenge!