MSDUK 2019 Business Show will provide opportunity to ethnic minority businesses from across the UK to meet, network and present their products and services to over 100 buyers and category managers from top global corporate organisations including IBM, Bristol-Myers Squibb, EY, Cummins, Accenture and others.
Whether you are starting or growing business, launching a new product or bringing destructive technology to the market, want to meet potential investors or buyers for your products- MSDUK 2019 Business Show is the place you need to be.
If you are a buyer from a large private or public sector organisation that is committed to inclusion of diverse businesses that can bring innovation, competitiveness and flexibility in your sourcing operations, you need to be at the MSDUK 2019 Business Show!
The 2017 Business Show, Birmingham
Over 250 delegates| Business Roundtables | Workshops | Business Exhibition | Innovation Challenge | Inspirational Speakers | Indian Street Food | Networking
- Kick start your day with a 2 hour Business Exhibition featuring 40 exhibitors and over 250 delegates
- MSDUK Innovation Challenge invites entrepreneurs to present their innovative products and ideas to potential investors, buyers and industry experts with three winners going away with $10k business scholarship
- Receive expert insight at the Roundtable sessions facilitated by business professionals
- Build your understanding on Supplier Diversity at the Best Practice Roundtables
- Engage with the Interactive Workshops covering current trends and emerging issues including Buildings of the Future and Unconscious Bias
- Question Time with a panel of highly successful entrepreneurs
- Network and experience mouthwatering Indian and Lebanese street food at the Evening Ethnic Food Festival
- View the 2017 Innovation Challenge gallery