Over 250 delegates| Business Roundtables | Workshops | Business Exhibition | Innovation Challenge | Inspirational Speakers | Networking
MSDUK 2019 Business Show will provide opportunity to ethnic minority businesses from across the UK to meet, network and present their products and services to over 100 buyers and category managers from top global corporate organisations including IBM, Bristol-Myers Squibb, EY, Cummins, Accenture and others.
Whether you are starting or growing business, launching a new product or bringing destructive technology to the market, want to meet potential investors or buyers for your products- MSDUK 2019 Business Show is the place you need to be.
If you are a buyer from a large private or public sector organisation that is committed to inclusion of diverse businesses that can bring innovation, competitiveness and flexibility in your sourcing operations, you need to be at the MSDUK 2019 Business Show!
WHY EXHIBIT THIS YEAR?
- Increase your brand visibility, market your products and connect with hundreds of potential clients
- Visit over table-top exhibition booths from companies specialising in FM, Marketing, HR, Recruiting, Construction, PR, Technology and other areas
- Meet over 100 category buyers from leading Fortune 500 firms
- Network with other proactive EMB/ SMEs
- Enjoy 2 hours of exhibition time
- Make the most of the separate meeting lounge for extensive meetings
MSDUK 2017 BUSINESS SHOW
- 2-hour Business Exhibition
We kickstarted the day with an exhibition featuring 40 exhibitors and over 250 delegates from corporate and entrepreneur backgrounds.
- The MSDUK 2017 Innovation Challenge
The inaugural event saw a selection of entrepreneurs from a range of different industries present their innovative products and ideas to potential investors, buyers and industry experts with the prospect of walking away as a winner of one of three $10k business scholarships to Ivy League’s Tuck School of Business.
The competition was sponsored by Cummins; the prizes were sponsored by Bristol-Myers Squibb and EY.
- Best Practice Roundtables
Five roundtables were led by a mix of inspiring corporates and entrepreneurs, covering topics such as:
- Protecting your business and becoming GDPR compliant
- Exploring the challenges and common pitfalls of selling to large corporations
- A masterclass on cyber security and the threat of hackers to SMEs
- A Self-Mastery class with motivational speaker and life coach
- Interactive Workshops
Our workshops covered current trends and emerging issues:
- “Buildings of the Future”, led by CBRE, discussed the ever-evolving changes taking place to the modern workplace and included interactive group discussions with opportunity to feedback.
- “Unconscious Bias” tackled the disabling effects that bias can have on a business or corporation that prevent recruitment from tapping into the full potential of the human capital and marketplace.
- Question Time with a panel of highly successful entrepreneurs
Ninder Johal questioned 3 high-growth entrepreneurs about the risks, lessons and trials associated with being a success within the business world. Interviewees were:
- Aysha Kazi; Managing Director, Ark Talent
- Byron Dixon OBE; CEO, Micro-Fresh International
- Sid Narang, CEO; thesqua.re
- Evening Ethnic Food and Networking Festival
The event concluded with a spread of mouth-watering Indian and Lebanese street food , networking and the annoucement of the winner and runners-up of the Innovation Challenge. The winners were:
- Amit Pate, Snaptivity
- Joyeeta Da, GYANA
- Syed Ahmed, SAVORTEX
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
View the 2017 Innovation Challenge gallery
Read the Innovation Challenge winners press release
The details for this year’s Business Show will be announced soon. To register your interest in attending in 2019 or for further details, please contact Mayank Shah