When: Wednesday 6th June
Where: We Works, Aldgate Towers, 2 Leman St, Whitechapel, E1 8FA ; 18:00 – 21:00
Cost: £5 (includes drinks and refreshments)
BNGL is London’s largest and leading independent business network event targeted at the Black business owner. In a relaxed, spacious open planned setting of We Works Aldgate (pictured), the events aims to attract business owners, directors and senior management from a rich and diverse mix of business sectors. MSDUK members Dynamyk Events are hosting the event, alongside EbonyOnline.net, an online hub of all things theatre, music, culture, arts, films, business events and news of interest to London’s growing African Caribbean community. Esteemed speakers at the event include Centuro Global, a business growth consultancy who are also a part of the MSDUK network.
The event encourages business to business connections, speaking opportunities, pitching sessions and development of new contacts and leads. During the event attendees will also be able to attend themed workshops and direct business to business ‘Meet the Buyer’ sessions worth thousands in potential business.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT:
- Network with 200+ attendees
- Attend free themed workshops. (Procurement – Being ‘Supply Fit’ and Raising Business Finance)
- Free Speed Networking Sessions
- Free Pitching and Speaking Opportunities
- African Style ‘Barter Wall’.
- Meet the Buyer
WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT AT BNGL
Exhibiting at BNGL is one of the most productive and effective avenues available for Black led businesses to reach, network and do business with other like -minded business owners.
Having a presence at this event will provide you with the opportunity to put your business directly in front of an audience of over 200+ entrepreneurs and business owners eager to buy from businesses like yours from as little as £50.
As you well know research upon research has shown that exhibiting at a trade event is the most cost effective way to advertise to a niche target market and create brand awareness, leads and greater sales.
The audience is comprised of carefully chosen attendees who are eager to connect and do business with companies like yours.
By exhibiting at BNGL you will:
- Meet hundreds of potential leads for your business face-to-face
- Put your business in front of 200+ ‘ready to buy’ businesses
- Generate brand awareness of your product or services
- Make fruitful, long lasting business relationships
- Network, generate leads, make sales and future contacts
The event will include businesses in the following sectors:
- Business Management and Coaching
- Professional Services (HR, Law, Accounting etc.)
- Trade and Construction Services
- IT & Computing
- Web, Graphic Design and other creative services
- Food and Drink
- Communication, Apps and Technology
- Retail (large and small)
- Fashion and Beauty
- Merchandising and more
CLICK HERE TO BUY AN EXHIBITION STAND (From £50) or Tel: 0794 9529 231 / 07817 701413 (E: firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
CLICK HERE TO BUY A TICKET FOR THE EVENT