For many years the cloud industry was plagued by a major debate – Public vs Private cloud. Whilst Multi-Cloud helps to dissolve that debate, it brings about it’s own complications, namely the pool of resources required in order to manage an entire cloud estate.
But that has all changed now…
The public vs private cloud debate has been going on for many years now.
The difference between the two is that in a public cloud, like Amazon AWS, the cloud resources (such as hardware, storage and network devices) are shared with other organisations. Whereas in private cloud the services and infrastructure are always maintained on a private network and the hardware and software are dedicated solely to your organisation. Find out more about private cloud here: https://www.zsah.net/private-cloud/.
However, the private v public cloud debate seems almost irrelevant now, with multi-cloud becoming overwhelmingly popular among many organisations.
“A multi-cloud strategy is the use of two or more cloud computing services” as Tech-Target defines it. According to 451 research, 69% of Enterprises will have multi-cloud environments by 2019.
Multi-cloud has helped to mitigate risk and provides organisations with a variety of different providers skill sets, depending on your needs. Multi-cloud can help you get the perfect hybrid solution, settling the public vs private argument once and for all, by having the best of both worlds.
However there is a disadvantage with multi-cloud, that is, the simple fact that managing it can be complicated and therefore requires expertise.
Gridz is a multi-cloud management platform that seamlessly integrates with your cloud infrastructure, saving you time and money, whilst giving you control.
Most of all, the Gridz dashboard is totally free!
Gridz was created with the purpose of helping to simplify the way in which you manage your cloud infrastructure; making it secure, transparent and easy to use. Gridz’ main features and advantages include;
- Fast and Intuitive – Spend up to 40% less time using the easy to use interface, featuring smart environment templates and advanced customisation options to manage your cloud infrastructure
- Multi-Cloud Support – Use Gridz to manage your existing infrastructure with multiple cloud vendors simultaneously
- Transparent Pricing – We pride ourselves in being able to offer honest, up-front pricing. With Gridz, you’ll always know exactly what you’re paying for. No more nasty surprises at the end of the month. On top of that, you can make the most of our cloud comparison tool, so you know you are making the correct choice when spinning up VM’s!
- Powerful Cloud Templates – By signing up to our partner program, we offer custom pre-configured templates reducing your work from days to just a few clicks!
- User Role Management – We’ve made it easy to manage and control financial, contractor and developer access. A detailed log is kept of all sessions, and all actions made can be reverted at the click of a button.
- GDPR, ISO & G-Cloud Compliant – Keeping your data secure has been our priority since 2002. We are ISO 9001, 27001, G-Cloud and GDPR compliant, and we can help you meet the same requirements.
Gridz and MSDUK: LIMITED TIME OFFER ( expires on December 31st 2018!)
At the MSDUK Conference in Birmingham on 25th -26th September, zsah previewed Gridz to many of the attendees, which was met with an excellent response.
Since then, we have worked with a number of organisations within the MSDUK network, including start-ups.
Gridz has not been released to the general public yet, but we would like to provide an exclusive offer to the MSDUK network, to gain BETA access, to see just how Gridz can save your organisation time and money.