Invitation to attend SASDC 2019 Conference
Are you interested in expanding your business into South Africa and the African subcontinent?
Our South African partner network, South African Supplier Development Council (SASDC) is organising its 2019 conference in Durban between 25-27 November and have put together a comprehensive programme for international delegates to help you access the SA market, meet key government and private sector organisations and attend their conference to make new business connection.
SASDC has extended their invitation to all of their international colleagues, global partners, multinational corporations driving global supplier diversity strategies and programmes, as well as diverse and minority suppliers from all over the world to join the international business mission to South Africa in tandem with their Synergy 2019 Conference and Business Opportunity Fair.
Why come to South Africa?
South Africa offers a combination of developed first world economic infrastructure and a growing emerging market. Its investment potentially lies in its diversity of sectors and industries. It is also a
major trading nation, exporting and importing more than US$167 billion worth of goods every year, from a location that makes it an ideal gateway into Africa and other global markets.
- South Africa is the leading services destination, regional manufacturing hub and most industrialised country in Africa.
- The African Continental Free Trade Area will boost intra-Africa trade and create a market of more than one-billion people with a GDP of $2.6 trillion that will unlock industrial development. South Africa has several trade agreements that provide an export platform into global markets.
- South Africa is the multinationals’ location of choice. Global corporates enjoy benefits of doing business in the country, with its growing and supportive ecosystem as a hub for innovation, tech and fintech.
- With government investment of more than R1 trillion and continued investment in infrastructure, South Africa has the largest air and port network that links into the African continent.
- South Africa has a sophisticated banking sector with a major footprint in Africa and is a financial hub in Africa, with the JSE being the largest stock exchange by market capitalisation.
- South Africa has a favourable cost of living, diversified culture, and renowned hospitality sector.
How will you benefit?
SASDC would like to help you unlock more value for your business by providing you with a platform for:
- Exposing you to new opportunities that may give you a future competitive advantage while minimising the risk of exploring South Africa and Africa as a market for expansion.
- Meeting new contacts with whom to talk business and build relationships that will strengthen your global business position.
- Showing up and creating a base for relationships by participating in interesting conversations as a powerful way to promote your business in the minds of prospective buyers and partners in the South African and African markets.
Cost for attending this conference and business delegation is GBP £1470 including 5 night stay (Check in 24th Nov, Check out 29th Nov) at 5 Star Hilton Durban, ground transportation and 1 day sightseeing organised by SASDC.
Please note this does not include flights from the UK.
We enclose a full programme brochure put together by SASDC. If you would like to join the delegation, please register your interest by 25th October 2019 by email to email@example.com.